My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Friday, May 4, 2007

Lost and Found

Okay so this one is really funny! The other day I was changing Emma's diaper, and Coen starts crying. So I asked him what was wrong, and while crying, he says "Emma's paci". I said whats wrong with Emma's paci, so he took me to the corner were the sub is for the speakers and says in there. Apparently you can put stuff in this hole that i didnt know was completely open. So when Doug got home I told him and he unscrewed it and started taking "stuff out", yes. Apparently he has been putting stuff in there for a while. In the last picutre you will see everything that he has put in there. He is so funny.

3 comments:

Melissa Fullmer said...

That's awesome!! What a great hiding spot!

Anonymous said...

Nanna sure misses her babies! I wish you would hurry and come back to Texas! that smarty pants Coen, he's going to be ready for school by the time I see him again. and Emma will be talking a blue streak! Hurry back!
love you all,
nanna

themacdonnells said...

Nice, lemon pepper!