My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall Beauty

The kids and I had the awesome opportunity to go and visit my dad and the family! We were there for a little over 2 weeks. It was so much fun!! I kinda wish we could have stayed longer. It would have been even better if Doug was able to be there. My grandparents from Canada were also there. We got to do some fun things. The first day that we were there, my dad took us on a drive up this mountain. It was really high up! The whether was so amazing there, and the colors of the trees were so beautiful, I had to get some pictures! So here are a few, we also saw all kinds of animals, Coen and Emma had fun with that.
There were so many bluebirds flying around that day. we stopped on the side of the road to watch. Bluebirds are really amazing, they can just hover in the air while flying, it was really cool. The one landed on this fence and I went to take a picture and it started flying.

We saw wild turkeys.........

Pheasants.........

And all the amazing scenery!!!!

Coen got to play with some snow!
This was a burnt tree that looked really cool. It was weird the whole one side of this mountain was all burned last year and it just kinda stopped at the ledge. it was really kinda cool!

I loved this driveway to this ranch, It had the most beautiful trees, purple all along the side, and a huge green one at the end!! Really pretty!

No comments: