My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Four

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I cant believe my little girl is already 4! Time has just flown by! She is such a sweet and loving, stubborn and head strong little girl! I love her so much! Can be such a good little helper and is quite the mother figure to Lyla!! Happy Birthday Emma, we love you so much!!

2 comments:

Paul & Marlee said...

She's so cute. I love her personality. She's going to be one sharp shooter when she grows up!
Thanks for letting us celebrate her birthday with you guys!

bethanne said...

hahaha the 4th picture looks like she just finished saying her famous response... "UH NO!" hahaha
i love her.