My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HELP!!!!

I was trying to change some things on my blog and now its all messed up! Stupid blogger had to go and change all the templates and how to do it all and I cant get my blog back! I'm so upset. I loved my layout and everything about it! Now its gone, and I seriously want to cry!! :( If anyone can help me please do so! Until don't pay attention to how horrible it looks!! More post to come soon!!

2 comments:

beffy said...

its super cute chels! i like it alot! stop freaking out theres nothing wrong with it silly!

Aaron and Julie said...

I had the same problem, I'm not exactly sure how I went back to the old set up but there is an option somewhere for the old template set up. maybe google for help thats what I did