My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Blue Bonnets 2012

Our beautiful kids!! I just love them! I know I'm way behind posting these, but at least I'm doing it!! I cant believe how big they all are! Jack is growing up so fast...its fun and exciting, but also sad too! He is almost 11 months old...and he has more beautiful red hair now then he did when I took these! Anyway, all the kids are doing well! Coen and Emma are almost done with school this year! They have both learned so much and done really well in school this year! Lyla and Jack love playing and spending their days together! Now on to summer and having fun all together everyday!!
 Love my kiddos!!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Wow! They are adorable. Hey, we are going to be in Irving in 2 weeks and everyone we were planning on staying with has fallen through. We have someone to stay with in Garland on Friday night but not Saturday. I was looking at your blog and saw your in-laws in that cute photo of Emma's graduation. I used to be Cindy's vt companion and I thought we were pretty close. I was wondering if they would be willing to let us stay with them Saturday night. I don't know what they're up to these days and if that would be a possibility. But I thought maybe they'd have an available bath for Saturday night baths (verses someone with 4-5 kids like you.) What do you think? Would you mind asking them for me? I don't have any contact info. Or you can send it to me. Thanks!

Debbie MacDonnell said...

I love all of these!!! I especially love the one of Jack standing in the chair! the pictures are beautiful...really good.
xoxox

Heather said...

Very sweet pictures!! You have some pretty cute kids. We have got to get some bluebonnet pictures next year.