My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Emma's 6th Birthday Party

Wow, I realized I am WAY behind! Well here is Emma's birthday party last year...in September. Yeah! It was so much fun! I made all the kids an apron, and got them a canvas and paints! I got the two little girls coloring books and crayons! They all had so much fun! I love the concentration while they are all painting! Haha! We had a cookies and milk theme! Yum! They were all pretty much the bomb! Thanks to everyone who came and made it such a special day for Emma! We love her to pieces! She is so funny, and has the funniest gut laugh you have ever heard! She keeps us all happy and having a good time! She is such a natural born mommy! Always taking care of everyone around her! We love her! Happy birthday Emma Lemma! Love you!

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Love the candle blowing picture!! What a cutie!