My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Family

Man im way behind on my blog, eh? Well maybe i can get caught up soon! Maybe! Life has been so busy and so fun! In december we had family pictures done!! When did my kids grow up? Man! I love them! Coen is finishing 2nd grade in 2 weeks, and Emma is finishing kindergarten! Aww! Where has the time gone! They have both done so well this year! Emma has learned a TON of Spanish! I love hearing how well she does in there! Lyla is growing up and turning more sassy! She is 4 now (which will be a catch up post) and loving teaching and playing with Jack at home all day! She loves her sunbeam class at church too! Jack is so much fun! He will be 2 in a month! He is talking so much there is almost no language barrier! I love it!  Life is just moving along! So enjoy the pictures and hopefully ill be posting more soon!

1 comment:

Mardi said...

You are so beautiful!! Can't wait to see more pictures!