My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Five

Our sweet Lyla Bell! Happy birthday baby girl! I cant believe she is 5 years old already! She has been such a joy in our family! She is the sweetest little girl you will ever meet. She has a sweet little voice that she says I love you with to everyone! One of my most favorite things about her is the love she has for her Father in Heaven and for Jesus Christ! She says all the time how much she loves them the most, then mom and dad, and then her siblings and everyone else! Her life is a fairy tale, literally! She sings all day long, when she isnt talking! I love this little girl! Im so happy she is part of our family! 
Love you Bell!! Happy 5th Birthday!





No comments: