My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Bringing it Back Old School

I'm going to try and bring this back! I was looking for a few things today, and my kids saw what I was doing and got very excited. We spent the next hour looking through my whole blog and reminiscing about all the fun we've had over the years. It was a little strange to sit and look at pictures and see how long ago it really was, and not just yesterday like I remembered. Very strange feeling indeed! So lets see if I can do a little catch up on here and then just write about our family and whats new! Maybe it will be therapeutic, maybe I wont even have time to do it, we shall see! 
So here we go! 

November 2017

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Yay!! Your family is so so cute! I'm so excited to see more pictures and follow what y'all are up to. I miss you and wish we could get together sometime.