My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Birthday!

Today was my birthday! It was a really fun day. I got to spend a lot of it with Doug, even though it was in the dmv getting my licence renewed. Oh well, the we went to dinner with Doug's family, it was a lot of fun. We don't get to do a whole lot with everyone all the time just because we all have hectic schedules, but it was nice. I sure miss having David and Sarah here though! So we went to eat and Coen got a balloon, he thought it was the greatest thing. He would not let that thing go to save his life. It was really funny. He held tight to that thing the whole night. Hes really cute. We also got some cute pictures of Emma and her cousin Clara! They are just too cute together! Then I got home and had 12 messages from Beth, it was lovely! Shes pretty funny sometimes! So even though I'm a another year older, it was a great day!

No comments: