My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Life

We have been so busy lately, I wish we could have a vacation, and just get away from life. Oh well, maybe someday! Things are going well here in the Fullmer house though. Doug and I we going to counseling and we have graduated that. I was really nice to be able to do that, to help us learn to communicate better with each other, and learn that we are just a normal couple that has tiffs. We bought a van, and that has been wonderful. Doug is doing well in school, and loving his Spanish class. The kids are just growing fast. Coen is getting smarter and smarter, he talks so well now, its amazing. Emma is just growing like a weed, and taking in everything her brother does. So all in all we are doing well.

No comments: