My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

For Lukas!

First of all, thank you so much to everyone for all your support and prayers for my nephew Lukas! Our entire family has felt them. I know Kurt and Heather, Theron and Lukas, have felt them especially. So thank you! I am in the processes of setting up a blog for Lukas, it will have updates and pictures of the little man while he is going through all of this. Also we are setting up a bank account so that donations may be made straight to Lukas and his family. I hope that you will all find that helpful and that we can continue to support Lukas in this long battle that he has before him! He is so sweet, and we all just love him to pieces!
Okay the website for the blog for Lukas is http://www.lukasmac.blogspot.com/
I will start posting things tomorrow!!

No comments: