My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I thought I would let Melissa and everyone else know that I too want to have thanksgiving in my home! This last week in our family has brought to light a bunch of things to be thankful for! Most of all I think I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ! I know that without them none of us would be here and none of us would have the chance to be with them again. I have really learned this week to rely on Them and the Spirit to get us all through this difficult time. I know that the Lord will never forsake us, and that all we have to do is talk to him. I know that he loves us and is mindful of what we are going through! I'm very thankful for that, and for the knowledge that Families can be together Forever!!
I am very thankful for my family, my wonderful Husband, and my Beautiful Sweet Children. I'm thankful for all of the rest of our families also. And last I'm thankful for Lukas and for the spirit he has brought to this entire family! Especially to his parents and his big brother. We all love that little guy and we know that he is strong and will continue to fight through this!!
Love you all and hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: