My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our Relay!

Okay Heather here you go!!! These pictures were at the Grand Prairie Relay for Life. We had a lot of fun. Lukas was the Grand Marshall for the Survivor lap. It was really touching!!
The Hinson's

The kids and Nanna taking a Lap!! Emma was so tired and just still wanted to play, she took off her shoes and just started dancing. This was like at 1 am or something.

Below is Lukas' Booty Dance!! It is so funny!! He is such a cute boy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Lukas and Theron have the booty dancing down on lock..haha..

themacdonnells said...

Ok, I am NOT 6 months pregnant as it looks in the first relay pic... I was holding my shirt out to catch a breeze because it was DANG HOT!!! But I will admit I need to loose about 25lbs!!!

Man fatty!