My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's

To all the dad's in my life, especially Doug, Happy Father's Day!!
I'm so grateful for Doug and the wonderful Father that he is to my kids. They love him so much! And I know how much he loves them. I'm grateful for my Dad and my Father in Law, they have done so much for me and my family! Happy Father's Day to my brother and my brother's in law and my grandpa's and all the dads in my life!! Love you guys!!!

6 comments:

Mardi said...

What would we do without 'em? I've got such a bad sunburn that I pretty much can't move, so Chris got to be the Father and the Mother today. I will have to make up for it next year.

Jami said...

Definitely. I'd hate to do it by myself!

Anonymous said...

I love Blue Bonnet pictures.

Amber Larsen said...

I love blue bonnet pictures too : ) and that picture of you guys in front of the temple is beautiful.

themacdonnells said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG ALREADY!!!!!

Not like you are busy or anything! :) Hope you guys are having fun in WY.

Anonymous said...

freakin just update already... for real!