My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Our Trip Part I

Hello, long time no blogging!!! We have been in Wyoming visiting my Dad and his family. We are still here, but I forgot my camera cord so I couldn't put up pictures until Doug brought it back to me. Anyway, we have had lots of fun here. My grandparents came down from Canada so its been lots of fun. We will be home on the 10th! On the way up here my dad and fam met us in Casper and we went over to Martin's Cove. It was pretty cool. I learned a lot more about the pioneers and their trek out west. It was a lot of fun. The kids had fun pulling the carts too. So here are the pictures from that fun day!! More to come I promise. A side note, those who have been following my nephew's progress with cancer, I have some news.
LUKAS IS CANCER FREE!!!
All of his test from this last week came back negative, so that is such a great blessing! We are so happy and relieved and excited, and most of all thankful to our Heavenly Father for watching over him through these last many months. Lukas has been such a trooper!! I am so thankful to have him in our family!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well how nice of you to actually put something up for a change!
these pictures are super cute!! ill give you props for those! heart you!

Jami said...

What cute pictures, good to hear you've been having a fun time. And great news about your nephew!

Lynsey said...

What a fun trip! I wish you guys would have kept pulling that cart over to Idaho and came to visit!

Sally said...

So, that's where you've been! I'm glad y'all had fun! :D Welcome back to Dallas--was it pretty hot up there, too??