My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Fun Update!

This is just a random post of some of the things from the last couple of weeks.
Last week my mom and my sisters were suppose to have a girls day and go down to Houston to go to the Temple. And just have a fun day. Anyway, it ended up not working with everyone's schedules, so Beth and my Mom and I went to lunch at Brio. That place is so divine! I love it, its probably my favorite place ever! Anyway, it was a lot of fun, thanks Mom and Beth!
A couple of weeks ago Melissa and Robert had the kids and I over for dinner, Doug was working late. We had some really good food thanks to Melissa, and the kids had a blast with each other. They just love each other so much!
Last night Doug and I, and Robert, Melissa and Clara all went to the Ranger's game. We had a lot of fun, and it was Clara's first game, she did pretty good! She liked the cotton candy!! Yeah, thanks for coming guys!!

1 comment:

JAKEDD said...

We miss going to ranger games too! They were the best. Even though we are Angel and Dodger fans now...we still talk about all the good times in Arlington :)

BTW - kat lost your phone # and wants to chat - call her at 951.531.4516