My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Story Time!

Okay so I have a funny story to tell about my Sweet Little Emma!
Yesterday the kids were getting their baths so we could get ready for church. I was eating my breakfast and Doug came in and said "your daughter needs to have a talk with you". Oh boy I say and off I go to the bathroom. I find her standing by the toilet saying she needs to go "potty". Okay well sit on the toilet I say, "no" says Emma. So she proceeds to stand in front of the toilet and tries to pull out her Belly Button to pee like Coen does. I kept trying to tell her, you don't do it that way, you sit down on the toilet, "no", she keeps insisting that she stand up. It was so funny I couldn't argue for long. How cute is she! She has to do everything Coen does. I just love them both. They have such sweet spirits!! Coen actually asked to say the prayer yesterday for the first time in like a year at least. He never even wants to fold his arms. I was beginning to worry, but sure enough he did it! I'm so happy!

3 comments:

Mommydew said...

Sounds like we are in the same boat. Kiera keeps standing on the stool in front of the potty and trying to lean over to pee standing up! I guess they both think those older brothers are so cool!

Melissa Fullmer said...

that's funny! good luck getting her to sit down :)

Paul & Marlee said...

What're you going to call your blog when the 5th fullmer comes?