My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baby # Three!!!

Well thanks for all the thoughts and comments!! I didn't get twins though!! She even checked twice for me! Oh well, we have ONE healthy baby. They are estimating my due date on March 27, 2009!! Yay!! So the baby looks good and we are happy!! Doug says he thinks I dodged a pretty big bullet!! Probably, but I'm still just a little disappointed! Oh well! So there it is, now we can take a poll on whether its a girl or a boy!! Let me know what you think!!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations! I've been waiting for you to post it on your blog before officially congratulating you all.

I'm of the current thought that you dodge a bullet, but that's just because we have so much to adjust to know there are twins coming here.

Either way, new babies are always welcomed, loved and so much fun! :)

Liz said...

Wow! Congratulations... That is so much fun... I can't wait until we have a baby :)

Jami said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you...and I'm going to guess..a boy..?

Amber Larsen said...

Oh my gosh!! Congrats! How exciting! That is so awesome. I read about the risk game... men. I swear. That's funny!!

Anonymous said...

Girl

Jamie and DaLena said...

Congratulations!