My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Deadly Game

The Evening started as it usually did when our very best friends in the whole world graced us with their presence. We had a yummy pork roast with carrots and potatoes...which of course I made and it was amazing! Then we started the deadly game of RISK.

Doug and Jeremy were getting pretty serious in the final round of this game. I thought for sure we had to get the hose out. Doug-fist in hand-was ready to spring. Jeremy was ready though too, you could see it in his eyes, he was always ready. Adelia was the one who noticed first. Emma was very distracted by her treats in front of her and snagging a few extra while Adelia was looking away. Then she heard it, how could you not. Her Daddy needed help and she bounded from her chair to step into the action. All I could do was watch, devastated that the game was over. Risk always ends badly.

This was posted by the hacker herself, Amy!!! ha ha, funny story!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny! Ha ha!

I can't believe how big Adelia is! Holy cow!

Anonymous said...

The ending was a little incomplete.. How does risk always end badly? When I play it ends with me winning. :D