My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Birthday Party Fun

Emma and Clara had their birthday party on Friday!! It was lots of fun, but I'm glad its over! Too much work having a party!! Oh well!! It was fun, they had presents, which Emma was not very interested in, and Melissa got a pinata, that was fun!! Then we had cake!! My mom and I did the cake, well mostly my mom but I told her how I wanted it!! I thought it turned out cute!! So all in all it was a fun successful party!!! Thanks Melissa for everything you did!! Thanks to everyone who came and for the presents also!!!
Doug said she's a typical girl, gets the cute high heal shoes and then carries them!!!

3 comments:

Sally said...

So cute!! Happy Birthday to the girls!

Amy said...

Those girls look so stink'n cute! Love the cake!

Jami said...

How fun! I love the pinata and the cake and the outfits and the shoes....so cute!