My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wanna Hear a Funny Story!

Some of you might know and some of you might not know, but we are expecting another baby!! I'm due sometime around March 20th. We are pretty excited. I'm 9 weeks now and I just got back from my first doctors appointment. Well He put the little doppler thing on my belly to hear the heart beat. He found it and said "oh I hear two, that must be yours and the baby's". I haven't ever heard them say they can hear the mothers heart beat also. So I said "are you sure, cause I prayed for twins". The doc just slumped over and said "no, but are you crazy"! I said well I just figured that if I had two I might not have to have anymore! He said "good theory". So who knows, I go get my first sonogram next Wednesday and we will find out if in fact it was my heart beat and the babies, or if there was more than one!!
But so far they said everything looks good, so we will know more after the sono next week, my official due date and all that good stuff!! So we will keep you posted!!

8 comments:

Jami said...

Woah. I've never heard that before either! That's so exciting, I can't wait to find out!

JAKEDD said...

Did you really pray to have twins? you are crazy - I know it would be cool, but to ask for it...I hope you get what you are looking for :)

James

PS - thats an awesome story about emma trying to pee standing up

JAKEDD said...

Did you really pray to have twins? you are crazy - I know it would be cool, but to ask for it...I hope you get what you are looking for :)

James

PS - thats an awesome story about emma trying to pee standing up

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh I would love twins!! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. Congrats!!

Bill Gates II said...

Congratulations Chelsea (and Doug) that is wonderful. You have such a beautiful family.

Lynsey said...

How awesome! and possibly twins?? That would be so FUN, but so much work:) Good thing you are super Mom! Congratulations!

bedelia said...

So funny. And just so you know, I'm praying for twins for our next ones. Since I have to have c-sections, I figure it's one less surgery and plus I won't be 40 by the time I'm done having kids.

bedelia said...

Oh, and congratulations on your twins. :)