My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Fourth!

We had a great Fourth of July!
We made some good food, ate, and went to watch fireworks! They do fireworks here in the hills, and its at a huge polo ranch. Its was really nice outside and really pretty area. Everyone takes their chairs and food out and plays until time for the fireworks. My dad made a latter ball game, so we took that, and the kids had bubbles, and we just had a great time. Hope you all a good 4th!!
P.s. Lyns I would have gladly pulled that cart all the way to see you. It has been way to long. We should plan a get together!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang...you guys havent changed much!!! haha
you look the same..
em looks the same.
coen looks the same..
doug. same..
dad.. old!haha
grandma.. same
grandpa.... still has that same shirt!! dang!
heart you cant wait till you decide you miss me and come home!!!

Jami said...

So cute! Love the star sunglasses! Xander especially loved watching your fireworks video.

Paul & Marlee said...

I wish I were there.. That video of fire works was pretty cool!!

p.s. coen's pants are undone in the 2nd picture!

Can't wait to see you!
Love you!

Melissa Fullmer said...

I love the pic of the Coen and Emma covering their ears!! Hope you guys had a fun trip, you need to come play! Clara misses you guys!

Sally said...

Cute pics!!