My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fishing With Grandpa!

All of us went fishing one afternoon, it was so hot, I thought we were going to get heat stroke! We made it okay though. The kids had so much fun, my dad would Cast out, and then when something bit my dad would let them reel it in! They just loved it. Coen caught 2 and Emma caught 2.
Bradlee showing Coen the fish he got! Kori and Bradlee
Kodi in the background! Dad and Coen!
Coen's fish! He tells this story the best. If you ever see him ask him about going fishing, you wont be disappointed! He is so cute!
Emma and Papa! She has fun fishing, she kept trying to take the rode from my dad and do it herself!
Emma and her two fish!
Grandpa and one of the boys, I think its Kori!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Your trip seems like it was a lot of fun. The kids look just darling. Glad you had a good time! We miss you guys too!

Jami said...

How fun! And definitely cute! Coen looks so proud!