My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our Foundation!

It's Official!! We are a foundation now! We have high hopes but need help fulfilling them! We need people to join our committees and help us get things going. We have a signature Ball in January of every year, 09 will be the second annual. Anyway, we need help getting things going for that, and for any other event that we have. We also need help with fundraising. Please if you any spare time at all, and would be committed to help, please join us Saturday July 26Th, 2008 at Spring Creek in Grand Prairie, TX its off of I-20 and Carrier. At 11:00 am! If you would like to eat you may, if not just come and lend your support!! Thank you thank you!!! Please help!!! Also if you cant come to the meeting and you still want to help, please let me know!

No comments: