My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Trip Part II

Well here are some more pictures from our trip, I have a ton more!!
The first night we were there this is what I woke up too! Emma apparently had a bite on her bum and took her diaper off and just went back to sleep! Of course I had to take a picture of it!
The kids were loving playing in the water and mud. Any time they could they did. Here are some pictures from that!! Bath time! Coen would put the bubbles in the cup and set it up on the side and say " ice cream"! They just love bubble baths!!
The adults were trying to play a game outside and the kids just wanted to watch a movie, so this is what i found when I checked on them!
The first day at the Ranch we went four wheeling with dad!! Those things are so much fun! Another day playing in the water!

No comments: