My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Final Trip Pictures

These were the last couple of days that we were at my dad's. Sunday we tried getting another generation picture, but my camera was acting all whack, so I hope my dad got some good ones! These were the only two that turned out half way good!
The day before we left we got to go to the Ranch on last time and herd the cows on four wheelers! It was so much fun! We had a great time! Emma like the try and drive so she kept hitting her face every time Doug would hit a dip. Oh well!! The kids had a blast too!! Thanks Carl and Janeen for everything!!! We had so much fun out there!
Doug being a cowboy! He had the most fun I think!
Coen got to get on the fork lift with grandpa!

Emma and Allayna! Allayna is Carl and Janeen's grand-daughter and the kids got to play with her quite a bit while we were there! By the last day these two were great friends!!

On the way there and back my wonderful Father in Law got us a great hotel room so we could stop. This was on the way back we took the kids swimming! They had so much fun!! Thanks again Bob!!!

We only had diapers for Emma and it was really funny when she got out of the pool. He diaper was so big she could hardly walk, she literally looked like a duck waddling!

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a cute little duck!

greta said...

you have some GREAT photos on here! I love the one at the salt lake temple.