My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Friday, November 20, 2009

The Hack Job!

Okay the dreaded pictures of Emma's lovely hair cut!! Poor Clara was involved too! I haven't seen her new do, but I hear its cute! I'm pretty sure Coen learned his lesson. He got grounded from his favorite things, so lets hope this never happens again!! Love You Coen and Emma, please no more unscheduled hair cuts!!!
The hack job!!
At least if we need a mullet, Coen's our man!!
No he didn't use the plastic scissors!!
The after.....
Fixed!!! Yay, shes so cute, I just really loved her long hair!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...I know exactly how you feel about her long hair...been there, experienced that! BUT...she is so cute with short hair! I love it! I think it fits her sassy personality much better than long hair! she's adorable!

and what do you expect from Coen? he has a cosmetologist mother and aunt! he was destined to do this!!! :)

love you guys...
mom/nanna

Anonymous said...

To bad that it happened. But she does look soooo cute with the new hair cut. And it will grow out if wanted.

love you guys
Grandma & Grandpa Mac

Melissa Fullmer said...

her hair does look really cute, those poor bangs though. at least they will grow the fastest.

Jen York said...

Coen is pretty good at the mullet thing! Kids do the darndest things, but Emma looks adorable with her new do!

Amy said...

That first picture makes my laugh! You covered that really short part in her bangs very well. She looks super cute!

Terri said...

I think that Emma looks so cute, I like what you did with the back Chelsea. so who was more shocked, Emma, Coed, Doug or you? Grandpa has a message for Coen....."I'll be ready for my hair cut when I come down." We will have to show the kids this.

Love You guys,
Terri & Dad