My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Eternity

Back in October we had the wonderful chance to go see a good friend of ours be sealed to his wife and son for All Eternity in the Houston Temple! Doug and I were sealed there a little over 6 years ago! It was the first time we have been back since then, and I felt the spirit so strongly! Its such a wonderful blessing we have as members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to be sealed for Eternity to our families!I'm so thankful for my little family and blessings we enjoy. I'm so extremely happy for my friend too!
It was such a sunny morning! We wanted a family picture, but no one could see, so this is what we got!
My sweet sister Beth came to stay with the kids while we were in the Temple! Thanks Bethy! After we wanted to do something fun for the kids. A friend of mine told me about this park there with a train! So after tons of traffic and fighting our way to this huge park, we got to ride this fun little train! The kids thought it was so fun! I thought it was a pretty fun day!

No comments: