My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Halloween

I know how late can I get? Well this was our super fun Halloween! We had so much fun with our besties! These pictures are a bit out of order. So go to the last one and then follow the story up!! ha!
And Halloween night! The ward had a carnival and this is us! Doug and I are the Ghost Busters and the kids, yep, ghosts!! ha!! Too cute!
I don't guess I got a picture of A and J! Dang! It was so much fun! Thanks guys for being such amazing friends! Ive been a little sad this last week cause its getting closer to us probably not living by each other any more. That totally sucks! I just don't know what I'm going to do without A! You have been an amazing friend! Love you!!
Then we played the fun donut game! They loved that too! Coen could hardly wait for his turn, it was pretty cute!!
The night before Halloween we went to our besties house and painted pumpkins! The kids loved it!

No comments: