My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Abby's Quilt

I'm pretty proud of this quilt!! Thanks so much A for talking me through it!! You rock!! Anyway, I made this for little Abby! Marlee is having her baby in February and I figured she needed and adorable handmade blanket she can love forever!! Ha! Anyway, I thought it would be really hard, but it wasn't at all! I hope Abby likes it as much as I did!! Cant wait to meet you Abby!! We love you so much already!!

8 comments:

bedelia said...

I love it. I love the ruffles. I'm scared to do ruffles. I've heard they are easy...still too scared to try. Maybe if I ever get a girl of my own i'll try.

Anonymous said...

Nice job Chels. Abby will be able to be nice and comfortable in that blanket. Plus her aunt made it for her!!

Liz said...

It's waaayyyy cute. You're so crafty!!!

Paul & Marlee said...

The quilt is perfect! Thank you so much for making it for her... I love it so much! Soon we'll be able to put it on her bed when her room is set up! :D

Anonymous said...

Nice job Chelsea. Abby will be nice and comfortable under that beautiful quilt. Plus it was made by her aunt!!

Anonymous said...

Nice job Chelsea. Abby will be nice and comfortable under that beautiful quilt. Plus it was made by her aunt!!

Clark Family said...

Super Cute!!!!

Melissa Fullmer said...

so cute. love handmade stuff