My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Our Tree

As most of you know its our tradition to drive to east Texas and cut down our Christmas tree! We did do that this year just not on the day we usually do! It was so much fun! I love seeing the kids faces and they are searching for the perfect tree! They just love it! We always have such a good day together as a family! This year we were by ourselves so we didn't get a family picture with the tree. Oh well! The kids had fun riding in the wagon while we looked! This was Lyla's fist year and I think she really had fun!! So here are a ton of pictures!!! Enjoy!!
Emma was decorating the strand of lights!
We hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season and enjoying your family and friends!!

2 comments:

Aaron and Julie said...

I love the picture of you and lyla!! So cute!! And hey the end of the string of lights does need some decorations, it looks a little boring without them!!

Amy said...

How fun! Someday we'll do this...someday. ;)