My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, December 14, 2009

All Lyla

Wow, were did the year go? I cant believe Lyla will be 9 months old on Friday! Crazy!! She is getting so big! She is crawling all over the place! Sunday I was getting ready for church and I sat her with some toys in the living room close to the door way coming into the dining room. I walked into the kitchen just for a minute came back and she was gone! Its so strange still finding her in a different place! I love it though, she wont need me to carry her around all the time now! She also just got her 2nd tooth the end of this last week! She is getting so big! And she is the cutest little thing ever! I mean just look at her!! We love you so much Lyla and are so glad you are part of our family!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so cute! And it does seem like you just had her! =) She has the cutest cheeks, I can't take it! I just want to give her a big kiss! Have a good Christmas, and tell you mother hello for me and that I miss her! (and you too of course!)

Sally said...

Holy cow, your baby is so grown-up!! She has far surpassed Caleb--no teeth and no crawling. :S He scoots a little on his bum, though, so I guess I can't complain ;) Miss you!! REally enjoyed all the updates--keep us posted on what you'll be doing!