My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve

We had a very fun Christmas Eve with my family! We do the Eve with my mom and siblings! This year we ate sandwiches and opened jammies for the kids and played a really fun game! This was what it looked like driving to my moms.
Coen and Emma opening their stockings!
Lyla and her stocking!
The kids love playing like they can fly! All the time at my moms they are taking a blanket to her and asking her to tie it around their neck, but it never stays! So she made them capes for Christmas! They loved it!!
Lyla just opened her jammies!
Look at all that snow!! We had a great white Christmas! The kids loved it! This is what our front yard looked like when we got home! Yay!

3 comments:

Castaneda 5 said...

Your mom is a glowing, happy Grandma! Glad you guys had fun with your White Christmas! Hope it's a happy new year!

Kathy T. said...

Merry Christmas! I can't believe how big your kids are getting especially Lyla! Whoa! So cute!

We'd be glad to share some more of the white stuff if you run out!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I'm just catching up and love your posts! Lyla is the prettiest little thing. And you go on that quilt! Very cute. Love the fam pics, too!