My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lyla's Tests

My sweet little Lyla! The poor girl got a UTI (urinary tract infection) a couple of weeks ago. It was so miserable for her! Well the doctor said if a girl gets one under the age of 2 they want to test them to make sure their kidneys are functioning right. So that's what happened yesterday. We took Lyla to Cook Children's (they are awesome by the way) and she got an ultrasound and at catheter with dye and xray test done! The last one wasn't fun at all! She was so good though! Anyway, the doctor called last night and said that everything was normal and it just must have been a fluke thing and she will probably not get another one! Yay for that! Lyla is such a sweet little girl! We just love her to pieces!!
She is so funny and she thought so too!

2 comments:

Paul & Marlee said...

Love this little girl! So glad everything is good with her, too!

Ashley said...

What an adventure! I'm glad she's ok. It's always a little more anxious when it's a baby. I LOVE love love your family pictures by the way... you all look so handsome together! =) I hope you guys don't "freeze" over there in TX....

ps, tell your mom that she's looking great and I miss you guys!

ashley