My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas Day 2009 (way late, I know)

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! It was Lyla's first Christmas and it was so much fun watching how excited she was that morning! I still sometimes have a hard time believing I have 3 children and have had all these Christmas's with them! Its such a joy! Anyway, thanks to all our family for our wonderful gifts! The kids really enjoyed Christmas this year! So this picture is what we woke up to on Christmas morning!! So fun!!
She is so beautiful!!
Santa brought her a purse that sings! She loves it!
The kids checking out their Santa gifts!!
Lyla opening her first present! It was from Grandpa Mac and family!!
Emma got blocks from Grandpa Mac and fam!
I love the excitement on Coens face here! He was so happy! He got a movie from Grandpa Mac and family!
Daddy got new ties and a new hat!! He was so excited!! Merry Christmas to you all! We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!

No comments: