My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bluebonnet Pictures

A BIG thank you to A for doing our bluebonnet pictures twice! The first time there was a spot on the lens, so she graciously did them again! They turned out great! I love them! Cant wait to get them on my wall!! Thanks again! Don't I have the cutest kids in the world? I know I do!! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful! You were right on the suprise for you! Haha! Wow those are some seriously cute earings too!

Ashley said...

you guys look great! I love Lyla's little flower... super cute! I miss the bluebonnets... it makes really nice pictures.

Mardi said...

Cute family - and I still think you look great. I've got a long way to go before Tate is a year old!

Wendi said...

cute cute!

Tracy Haws said...

Love them and love you! Thank heavens for Blue Bonnets...

Sally said...

Wow, I love these photos! Esp the second family one, and the ones of you and Doug (and of course the kids' ones, duh! ;) GORGEOUS