My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Doug's Surprises!!

We had a fun couple of days to celebrate Doug's birthday!! On his birthday I made Coasta Vida for dinner and a german chocolate cake (his favorite)! And Robert and Melissa and Granny came over to enjoy with us!! It was a fun night!! Then on friday I had planned a surprise for Doug in cahoots with a friend of ours!! JD!! He had planned a meeting here so we got to spend the afternoon and evening with him!! It was so good to see him!!! We love you JD!! Then that night we had a surprise party for him!! Lots of old and new and good friends came!! It was a lot of fun, with yummy food!! Thanks everyone who came and made it a fun special night!! Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hope you had a happy birthday Doug!! Love you!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Um wow! What a lucky husband you have! =) You sure know how to throw a birthday party! YUM!

Sab said...

Look at how domestic you are! Also, whenever I make those tiny pigs in a blanket, I eat them all! SO GOOD.

I would love to babysit your kids, and am sure we could get them over the Stranger/Danger phase... altho that can be dangerous! haha.

Bill Gates II said...

I am so sorry we missed the party. I meant to tell you that we were going out of town. It looks like you had a wonderful party. Happy Birthday Doug. We hope you had a GREAT one!!!!