My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thirty :]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy Birthday to my husband!! He is the big 30!! Its a little strange to think that we are in the 30's crowd now!! Its fun though!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday today!! Your children love and adore you!! You are such a wonderful day and you have done a lot for all of us!! We love you very much and wish you weren't at school today!! Love you!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Thanks...Its great to be loved. I wish I was not at school too. Thinking of heading home Early. I love you and the kiddos.
Doug

Jennilee said...

wow ya'll are old hehe, miss ya'll im so sorry we missed you while we were in texas!! i suck!!