My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Had a Birthday!!

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday! Thank you so much to my wonderful family for making it a special day! I don't really care much for party's and such at my age, but its sure fun to have them! The kids were so excited to give me cards and a new watch! Love it! Doug and I decided that for our birthday's, since they are only 2 1/2 weeks apart, we wanted to go see Phantom of the Opera! So we went last week! It was so fun! We both have been wanting to see it for a long time! It was awesome!! So back to yesterday! We went to lunch at Costa Vita, I love that place! Then we went to the park with our besties!! That was fun! It was really windy though! Then Doug and Amy had a little party planned! So Robert and the girls came, and Sam!! It was so fun! Amy made me a yummy cake, and Doug made me homemade hamburgers!! Loved it!!
We stopped at the fountain in Southlake! The kids had fun!!
Lyla wasn't much for the wind!
The park! Lyla's first time in a swing! She was a little scared!
She warmed up a little after we put a sweater on her!
Me blowing out candles! The kids loved singing!
Amy and I! We don't have many pictures of us, so we took one!! Yay! Love you all! Thanks for a wonderful birthday!! Next week is Lyla's! Cant believe it!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday friend! You are beautiful.

Sally said...

Happy B-day!! Cute pics!

Jami said...

Happy Birthday, woman! You look good, and it's just good to "see" you :)

Amber Larsen said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you are so happy : )!!