My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

More Abigail

Abigail is the cutest baby! Marlee and Paul are doing so great with her! They just love her to pieces! I'm so happy for them! I'm so glad that Abby is well and home with her mom and dad! It was a stressful few days for them! Abs will be in good hands for the rest of her life! I'm so glad she picked Marlee and Paul to be her parents!! A family is forever!!
Paul with Abs in the NICU!
Marlee with Abs in the NICU!
Isn't that just a precious face?!
She a glow worm!! The day before Abby got to go home, they put her on lights!
Coen loved it too! All day before we got there, he kept saying~ "Abby's gonna be so cute"!
Oh my how Lyla loved her! She just kept grabbing at her! It was so cute!
She loves her tongue!
Please excuse me in the picture, I just thought it was a cute one of Emma with Abs!

No comments: