My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day

You Northerner's ain't got nothin on us down here in Texas!! I lived in Canada for a few years and know what its like to have snow, and this here today brought back so many memories!! It is so beautiful outside! And lots of fluffy white stuff!! I'm so amazed at how much snow we are getting. Its been pretty steady coming down since I got up at 4 am! I'm loving this! I wish we could have a big family party today and just play in it. I wish my dad and grandma and grandpa were here to play too!! I love it! Can you tell? I have some wonderful memories with my family and playing in the snow, and now I have some with my kids!! In REAL snow!!!
This was at 9 this morning!
Starting our snowman!
Some of these are fuzzy, but you can see how much fun the kids are having!!
Coen starting the snowball fight!
Coen had fun making some snow angels!!
Emma joining in our fight!!
Our snowman!! (notice the tomatoes for the buttons and eyes and mouth) haha!
Lyla came out for a minute! But it was too cold for her, and she is a little sick! So she sat at the window and had a snack and laughed at us playing!
My handsome husband!! He hates the cold, but had fun with us this morning!! What special memories we have made!! (this is posted at 12:30 pm and we have almost 5 inches)

4 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

TX is crazy. Tomorrow it'll be sunny and 80. :-) AWESOME snowman! And, you look really skinny.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That is awesome. kiddos look like they are having a blast.

Steve and Jamie said...

Love this crazy state. Is that your house you're in front of? Fun.

Jami said...

No way! :D That's totally crazy, looks like fun and that's a good lookin' snowman!