My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Latest

Here are my latest creations!! I'm pretty proud of them!! Ive never done curtains before! We decided that we were going to put all the kids in one room and make the other a play room! So we did it the same blue that's in our living room, we got bunk beds and I made curtains!! I love it! I haven't finished putting everything back on the walls yet, but you get an idea!!

6 comments:

Paul & Marlee said...

Those are so cute! I love them..

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! You're getting to be a real seamstress. I guess you could make Beth's prom dress instead of me... ;)

love you...
nanna

bedelia said...

Those look awesome. I make mine but I've never done the tabs and they look a thousand times better with the tabs. I'm just too lazy I guess.

Ashley said...

Those are so rad! Can a order a set?! =) jk... You are so good, I love it.

Amy said...

They turned out super cute! Way to go!

Kathy T. said...

I love the material! Way to go super-talented lady!