My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Lyla's Bath

I realized I haven't taken any video or pictures of the little darling in the bath for a long time! So we had some fun! Lyla is so stinkin cute! We just love her! She has the biggest grin and just smiles and talks all the time!! She is so much fun!! Lyla put this necklace on all by herself! She was so proud!!
Just pure excitement!! I love it!
This one makes me laugh! She is giving me the "well do you want some or what" look!! I love it!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That face! It's so fun to look at. If only it was that adorable to have chubby cheeks at my age! =)

Amy said...

I can finally see Coen in her...ALOT! Way cute!

Anonymous said...

she has the cutest little voice on the video. is she a snake??? that tongue!!! such a cutie pie. and the snow pics are terrific!!! so fun....

love you...nanna

Sally said...

Watching that video was pure heaven :D I love stinkin' cute babies! Lyla is SO cute--love the tongue, love the chattering, wow. Thanks for sharing!
Still can't believe that snow...!