My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

She's Here!

Abigail Johnson!! She finally made her debut today, February 17, 2010, at 4:59 pm at 8 lbs, 20 1/4 inches long! She has curly light brown hair! She is BEAUTIFUL! Marlee did a great job! A long hard night and day, but it was all worth it!! Paul did great too! :) Marlee and Paul couldn't be happier! They are so in love and so proud of their princess!! We love you all!! Welcome to the world, a harsh one, and to the most loving family!!

3 comments:

Kathy T. said...

Beautiful! Congrats Marlee & Paul!

Ashley said...

They are just kids! What are they doing having babies! =) Marlee is such a trooper... all night, hu? Well, be sure to tell them that we couldn't be happier for them. Having kids is the best. She is such a cutie too! (Which we all know can be difficult with a brand new baby) But seriously, she doesn't look like an alien or anything... haha. Anyway, my point is that I'm happy for them and they did good!

Anonymous said...

What a cute girl. Tell Marlee congrats and that I wish her and Paul the best!!!