My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lyla's Birthday Party!!

A little late at posting this but Lyla's birthday party was so fun!! She got lots of loot and had fun eating her cake and playing with her friends!! She woke up that morning with what I thought was massive allergies, but come to find out later in the week, she had two massive ear infections! Not fun! But look how cute she is!! Isn't she just adorable!! I love her so much!! She has this funny eye rolling thing she has figured out and it cracks me up! We just love her to pieces!!
Photobucket
We had a little party on her actual birthday with Bethy and had cup cakes!! She loved it!!
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
My first attempt at fondant!! I thought it turned out pretty cute! Not the exact colors I wanted but pretty good!!
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
Nanna with Lyla and Abby!! And the next one of Lyla kissing Abby!! She loves her! She says bab for baby!! Its pretty cute!!
<span class=
<span class=
Thank you to all who came to the party and for all the wonderful gifts!! We love you and are thankful for you all!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Super cute cake! You've definitely inherited your mom's expertise with that one! Happy Birthday Lyla! Time flies... I don't even think I have to say it. wow... She's a doll and I love the pictures. Colette has the same polka dot dress that Michelle bought her! You two really are a match... =)

ashley

bethy said...

i LOVE this post.. well except the picture of me of course... but you have some dang cute kids! :) heart you

Jami said...

Wow, nice job with the cake and what a cute dress!

Jennilee said...

oh my goodness!! i can't believe you made that cake and your moms!! you are amazing!! asher turns 1 in october and so maybe you should send me up that cake hehe love her little dress too!