My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

One

Happy Birthday Lyla! Lyla is One today! I cant believe where the time has gone. Its seems like yesterday, literally, that she was born! She is such a sweet loving member of our family! We love her so much! She is always bright eyed and smiling. She loves to give kisses and love and snuggle everyone! I'm so glad she came to our family, we just wouldn't be complete without her!
Lyla's first picture! 3/18/2009
Our first family picture with 3 kids!!
Lyla's blessing at 4 days old!
I love the sweetness of this picture!
Still on of my all time favorites of her!! Love it!
Lyla at almost 1!! We love you so much Lyla! I love how excited she is to see everyone in the morning, or anytime of day for that matter, but she is so full of Hi's, and smiles!! I just love her to pieces!! We hope you have a wonderful birthday! We love you!!

2 comments:

Kathy T. said...

Happy Birthday Lyla! Time goes too fast. Enjoy every second.

Jami said...

No way. I can't believe it. She is looking so grown up and just darling. I can definitely see some Coen in her.