My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Big "K"

My baby started kindergarten! I still cant believe it! I know I've been terrible at blogging lately, but i haven't felt good, and its been busy! So here we go, trying to catch up! I love my little man! He did so great going to school the first day, I was pretty worried about him, but he was so big, and no crying, at least from him.....I on the other had did! Lets just say school starts at 7:45 am, and I cried till about 10:30 am. Non stop, and a little heavy at times! It was such a hit in the face to me. I realized that you really only have about 5 years to raise your precious little ones, after that the public school system raises them! They only spend such a little time at home after that! Anyway, I could go on forever about that. So I'm just really proud of my little man, he is so big, smart, funny, loving and everything in between! I love him! He is so smart, he is reading so well already! I hope he always loves school and does well in it. I'm sure he will! Ps. These photos were taken from my phone, I know, I'm a terrible mother!

No comments: