My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Photography Name

I think I came up with a name...its brilliant I know, and it took a lot of thought, but what do you think of..... Chelsea Kay Photography I just cant come up with anything I like!! So this is what we will go with for now! Let me know what your thoughts are!! Now if someone can please teach me how to get the name on my pictures in photoshop that would be great! I have tried everything and cant figure it out!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you know the name you thought of is a bunch of symbols???

Morgan
(I forgot my sign in for google, lol)

Ryan Zielke said...

The keywords your looking for on a good google search is photoshop watermark. But maybe this will help:

http://photo.tutsplus.com/articles/post-processing-articles/quick-tip-automated-watermarking-with-photoshop/