My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Photography

Well I have finally embarked on my dream of doing photography! I'm not terribly fabulous yet, but not too bad for just starting out, right? Well this is my first session that wasn't family, it was so fun! And so easy when you have such a beautiful family to work with! Thanks so much guys for letting me do this! Its fun to see all the little personalities come out in the kids! They are so sweet! Anyway, enjoy your sneak peak! Ps, I'm going to be starting a blog just for photography and starting to do sessions if anyone is interested!

3 comments:

Jennilee said...

hey good work!!

Tracy Haws said...

Chelsea, we love them! We've had so much fun looking at these and can't wait to see em' printed!!! Thank you so much!

Amy said...

Super cute! We need to do a newborn shoot soon!